Make Sure Your Travel Nursing Application Gets Noticed
Our career experts are eager to help you match your talents with the best assignments in the country.
Most online applications follow a similar pattern, and it all seems so cut and dried. How can you make sure you're providing all the necessary information, and how can you increase your chances of getting placed in a plum assignment?
50 States Staffing is posting jobs in some of the most sought-after locations, like Florida and Hawaii . Don’t let your beachy-keen dream job go to someone else; with adequate preparation there’s a lucrative travel nurse job just around the corner!
Make sure your application is absolutely up-to-date
Update your online profile every time you:
- Add a new skill to your skill set
- Earn a new license or certification
- Work in a new job or nursing position
Keep your documentation details current and complete
Have these on hand in advance of making your online application
- Date(s) of graduation from nursing school/completion dates of specialty training and certification(s); you will also be asked to name where your nursing education was obtained
- State nursing license # and certification #s where applicable
- Names/contact information for professional references
- Addresses/relevant information regarding all healthcare facilities of employ, both past and present (if you have it, furnish the last 10 years of your work history).
Stick with it, make sure you go all the way through the forms
We know the forms can be a bit tiresome. The hospitals want to know a lot about you and your qualifications, and they can't even start the interview process without all the necessary information. Answer questions step-by-step, and you'll be so much closer to earning high pay and amazing benefits! Here's the broad overview of what the hospital will need to review your application:
- Personal Information
- Employment Status
- Professional Information
- Professional Licensure
- Geographical Preferences
- Employment History
- Employment References
- Skills Checklist: Expect a sliding scale that lets you rate your degree of proficiency in every facet of each specialty, as well as how you meet age specific skills criteria among patients.
Get your travel nurse job application started today. We have lots of experts to help you every step of the way. We hope to talk with you soon!